Raytion Adobe AEM Connector
The Raytion Adobe AEM Connector keeps content from the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. a company-wide enterprise search solution or a local site search you provide to your customers. An excellent search boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and, on the internet, customer satisfaction and conversion rates.
Why should you index Raytion Adobe AEM Connector into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search by indexing the content from Adobe AEM into your search applications. Search through all pages and attachments published by Adobe AEM, which then become seamlessly accessible side by side with other relevant enterprise content.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing knowledge, and accessing the information you need in that very moment. Gain faster access to authoritative pages or helpful documentation through intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type – directly from your Adobe-AEM-based intranet.
Build your site search based on your Adobe AEM content and simplify the digital customer experience. Bring up the information your site visitors need and direct them to the places that matter most to them. Boost conversion rates through a user-driven search design which includes all relevant content from Adobe AEM.
- Supports Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Indexing of pages, attachments, and other generated document types from Adobe AEM
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Adobe AEM’s document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Adobe AEM’s permission model and built-in user and group management as well as Adobe AEM installations based on Active Directory and other directory services
- Scales to tens of millions of documents