Raytion Alfresco Connector
The Raytion Alfresco Connector keeps content from Alfresco Content Services, formerly Alfresco One, always freshly indexed in your search solution, e.g. your company-wide enterprise search platform or search-driven business application. An excellent search boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
Why should you index Raytion Alfresco Connector into your Search?
Indexing Alfresco into your enterprise search platfrom serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all documents stored in Alfresco, including annotations and labels, side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily retrievable and actionable.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing knowledge and accessing the information you need in that very moment. Gain faster access to files and folders or helpful documentation through intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type – directly from your enterprise search platform.
Easily build smart business applications on top of the indexed data and surface, e.g. shared documents in customer dashboards, in your chat bot, or your team communications platform.
- Supports Alfresco Content Services 5 and 6
- Indexes files, folders and profiles
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Alfresco’s document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Alfresco’s permission model and built-in user and group management
- Scales to tens of millions of documents