Raytion Jira Connector
The Raytion Jira Connector indexes content from Atlassian Jira, one of the leading project management and support desk tools. The issue tracking and support workflows from Jira are key to customer success for many of our clients. The Raytion Jira Connector keeps track of all changes to Jira projects and tickets, and reliably keeps the index of your search solution up to date.
Why should you index Raytion Jira Connector into your Search?
Indexing Atlassian Jira into your enterprise search serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all projects, issues, comments and profiles in Jira side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily accessible.
Your support team wants to efficiently handle all those customer support requests? For support dashboards and support cases, an easy retrieval of Jira tickets is key. The metadata, which the Raytion Jira Connector delivers together with all items from Jira, allow for filtering of results on customers, components, projects and many more criteria to visualize and retrieve the information you need to answer and closea case.
The Raytion Jira Connector fuels your expert finder, too. The data the connector extracts from Jira allows to train an expert finder model. An expert finder using information and relations from Jira is able to learn over time and understand the skills people have and who the sought-after experts are.
- Supports Atlassian Jira Server and Data Center, Version 6, 7 and 8
- Indexes projects, issues, attachments, comments, work logs, issue histories, links and profiles
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Jira’s item types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Jira’s security model
- Full support of Jira’s built-in user and group management, as well as Jira installations based on Active Directory and other directory services
- Scales to tens of millions of items