Raytion SharePoint Connector
Microsoft SharePoint is at the heart of many successful intranets, knowledge bases, document management and project management solutions. The Raytion SharePoint Connector keeps content from Microsoft SharePoint always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. your company-wide enterprise search platform. Even in vibrant collaboration environments our SharePoint connector keeps track of all changes and reliably keeps the search index up to date.
Why should you index Microsoft SharePoint into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search. Search through all of Microsoft SharePoint’s sites, pages, document libraries and lists, which become seamlessly accessible side by side with content from other enterprise information systems.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing knowledge and the access to the information which you need in that very moment. Get faster access to authoritative information within Microsoft SharePoint with intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type.
Develop smart business applications on top of the search index. Surface your Microsoft SharePoint managed document libraries directly through search allowing your colleagues to find the information which matters most to them.
Build informative and interactive project rooms combining all important project information. Use the search index to display all relevant documents, wiki pages, tasks and contacts on a central project dashboard even though this information is distributed across different collaboration platforms.
- Supports Microsoft SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2019
- Indexes webs, pages, lists and items, document libraries and many more
- Indexing of a comprehensive set of metadata associated with Microsoft SharePoint’s item and document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of the Microsoft SharePoint’s permission model, group management and the underlying Active Directory security
- Scales to tens of millions of documents