Raytion Windows File Server Connector
The Raytion Windows File Server Connector keeps tens or even hundreds of millions of files from your Microsoft Windows file shares freshly indexed in your search or e-discovery platform and makes previously hidden knowledge accessible and manageable. This is crucial for compliance, because it adds coverage of legacy file shares to e-discovery and GDPR searches. An excellent search solution boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
Why should you index Microsoft Windows File Server into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search. Search through files on your Microsoft Windows file shares, including the Microsoft Windows Distributed File System (DFS). Make information stored on file shares seamlessly accessible side by side with content from other enterprise information systems.
Open up your archives through full-text archive search. Make valuable knowledge accessible again and meet your compliance needs, be it for GDPR or e-discovery.
Build mission critical applications on the indexed data. Index and OCR plans, contracts or CAD data and implement, e.g., a contract or warranty search solution. Simplify the work of your specialists and allow them to easily access the data in the field or in their offices.
- Supports Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019
- Supports SMB2 and SMB3
- Supports Microsoft Windows Distributed File System (DFS)
- Indexes files and folders and their metadata
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of the Microsoft Windows file share permission model and the user and group management of the underlying Active Directory
- Scales to hundreds of millions of documents