Raytion Confluence Cloud Connector
The Raytion Confluence Cloud Connector indexes content from Atlassian Confluence Cloud, one o the leading cloud-based knowledge management and collaboration tools. Confluence Cloud is a knowledge sharing and distribution platform, which is key to the success for many of our customers. Even in vibrant, collaborative Confluence spaces, our Confluence Cloud connector keeps track of all new pages, changes to them and deletions, and reliably keeps the index of your enterprise search platform up to date.
Why should you index Raytion Confluence Cloud Connector into your Search?
Indexing Atlassian Confluence Cloud into your enterprise search serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all spaces, pages and attachments stored in Confluence side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily retrievable and actionable.
Finding information from Confluence Cloud in your central search simplifies onboarding, and finding and sharing knowledge without detours. Having in mind the document hierarchies allows for a tailored search experience. Within intelligent search-as-you-type, you will easily find authoritative places in Confluence Cloud. A direct access to relevant Confluence spaces allows users to continue their work even easier and faster.
- Supporst Atlassian Confluence Cloud
- Indexes pages, blog posts, attachments, comments, spaces, profiles and hub sites for tags
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Confluence Cloud’s document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Support of Confluence Cloud’s security model
- Full support of Confluence Cloud’s built-in user and group management
- Scales to tens of millions of documents