Raytion Sitecore Connector
The Raytion Sitecore Connector keeps content from Sitecore always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. a company-wide enterprise search solution or a local site search you provide to your customers. An excellent search solution boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and, on the internet, customer satisfaction and conversion rates.
Why should you index Sitecore into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search by indexing the content from Sitecore into your search applications. Search through all pages and attachments published by Sitecore, which then become seamlessly accessible side by side with other relevant enterprise content.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing knowledge, and accessing the information you need in that very moment. Get faster access to authoritative pages or helpful documentation with intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type – directly from your Sitecore-based intranet.
Build your site search based on your Sitecore content and simplify the digital customer experience. Bring up the information your site visitors need and direct them to the places that matter most to them. Boost conversion rates through a user-driven search design which includes all relevant content from Sitecore.
- Supports Sitecore 8
- Indexes pages, attachments, and other generated document types from Sitecore
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Sitecore’s document types
- Extensible engine which allows to adapt to complex Sitecore scenarios
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Sitecore’s permission model and built-in user and group management as well as Sitecore installations based on Microsoft Active Directory
- Scales to tens of millions of documents